Sunday, July 7, 2013

Welcome to My Blog

  I would like to welcome you to my blog.  Things are under construction currently so please don't mind my mess.  I am no writer or web designer.  I am just a simple father of three of the greatest kids that God could give me on loan.  I intend for this blog to be for dads (moms you are welcome too) that might need a spiritual challenge.  I will be presenting topics in the Christian Light that can help you with your walk as a father with our Father.  I am not a perfect father in any way shape or form, so please do not think that I am on a high horse or soap box.  This blog is also for me to keep myself focused on raising my children to love God.  I do not have all of the answers but I do have my Bible that teaches us how to live and raise our children (my father-in-law refers to it as the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth).
 
  It is time to Dare To Dad!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I have been praying for this blog. You will do a great job and I know this is a passion for you.

    ReplyDelete